Thursday, July 28, 2011

Maintaining Sanity






I like to work on projects to maintain my sanity. It is something I do "for myself" even though the projects are often for the kids. I have been avidly knitting and crocheting for well over a year now. I recently took up sewing again. Knitting, as long as the pattern is simple, is something I can work on while I hang out with the kids. I use circular needles and follow them around. Sewing is a little harder. I doubt I will get into anything too complicated. I leave a half hour or so per night after the kids go to bed and pin or cut or sew. Yes, this is sometimes at the expense of chores. Oh well.

Baby shoes for Hannah:





Maya's hooded sweater:




Elephants:




2 comments:

Time Lady said...

Ooh, the elephants are my favorite!

Time Lady said...
This comment has been removed by the author.